I use force-free training methods to get the desired behavior in dogs. It is my believe that harsh punishment may make inappropriate behaviors worse and if continuously applied may contribute to aggressive behavior.
I am the proud owner of two golden retrievers and have dedicated over 18 years to fostering and caring for dogs. Throughout the years, I have learned to understand dog body language and apply force-free techniques to obtain the desired behaviors in dogs.
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers Conference - Daytona Oct.2022
- Leash Manners for Hard-to-handle Dogs - Webminar Nov. 2021
- Scent & Assistant Dog Certificate - UK College of Scent Dogs - 2018
- Positive Solutions to Canine Aggression - Orlando Dec. 2018
- Pet CPR and First Aid Oct. 2018
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers Conference - Memphis Oct.2018
- Pet Professional Guild Training Conference - Orlando Nov. 2017
- American Kennel Club Evaluator for Canine Good Citizen - 2017
- Pet Professional Guild Training Conference - Tampa Nov. 2016
- Canine Behavioral Modification Training - Peaceable Paws (Pat Miller) - 2015
- Austin Seminar on Behavior Modification - Pat Miller - 2015
- ORCA Conference - 2015
- Animal Behavior College, Professional Dog Trainer - 2012
APDT, PPG, Peaceable Paws Affiliate