I use positive reinforcement to get the desired behavior in dogs. It is my believe that harsh punishment may make inappropriate behaviors worse and if continuously applied it may encourage aggressive behavior.
I am the proud owner of two golden retrievers and have dedicated over 14 years to fostering and caring for dogs.Throughout the years, I have learned to understand dog body language and apply positive reinforcement techniques to obtain the desired behaviors in dogs.
- Pet Professional Guild Training Conference - Orlando Nov. 2017
- American Kennel Club Evaluator for Canine Good Citizen - 2017
- Pet Professional Guild Training Conference - Tampa Nov. 2016
- Canine Behavioral Modification Training - Peaceable Paws (Pat Miller) - 2015
- Austin Seminar on Behavior Modification - Pat Miller - 2015
- ORCA Conference - 2015
- Animal Behavior College, Professional Dog Trainer - 2012
APDT, PPG, Peaceable Paws Affiliate